Our beautiful materials make Artterro kits unique.
We pride ourselves on the quality and beauty of every material we put in our kits. When designing new projects, it all starts with sourcing inspiring, colorful, fun art supplies. No two kits are exactly alike, each features a unique assortment of colors and patterns.
Even novice artists enjoy creating with our kits. We’ve made it easy by combining great supplies for simple projects. People can’t help but want to touch and work with these fantastic materials!
We are committed to forming partnerships with great supplier companies we believe in. See some of the links below:
- Gorgeous 100% post-consumer waste handmade paper from India and Thailand features exquisite colors, texture and patterns, a work of art in itself.
- Colorful 100% wool felt from Nepal is very satisfying to work with and easy to sew on.
- Unique and fancy Decopatch patterned decoupage tissue papers from France bring this fun art form into the 21st century!
- Beautiful blank cotton Ready-to-Go! canvas books from C&T Publishing
- Hand-dyed cotton Artisan Batik fabrics
- High-quality wooden bangles, beads and pendants from DiyBangles
- Beautiful glass and wooden beads adorn projects
- Artist quality Solucryl Acrylic paint allows for vibrant colors and fantastic color mixing
- High-quality jewelry and copper wire, felting needles, and glass marbles are made in the US!